Store Hours 7am-9pm daily.
We are actively following protocols established by Worksafe BC and Island Health to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. We will adapt as necessary as the situation evolves.
We encourage seniors and immunocompromised to shop between 7am-9am, as these are traditionally the quietest hours.
Our store is being sanitized continuously throughout the day at an increased rate, with special attention paid to high touch points. Checkout pin pad and counters, shopping carts and baskets will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
Our staff have been instructed to stay home if they are sick, or are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat or respiratory distress. When at work staff are required to wash and sanitize their hands regularly.
- Please do not enter the store if you are sick or have recently returned from travelling.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the store.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines (2 meters).
- Mask are now mandated by the province of BC.
- We are allowing the use of clean reusable bags. Please do not shop using your bags, use the shopping carts or hand baskets as provided. As well you will be required to pack your own groceries if using a reusable bag. Please wash your bags before entering the store.
OTHER CHANGES AROUND THE STORE
- We will no longer offer bulk products until further notice.
- Our bulk water machine is open.
We are not accepting returns at this time. If you have an issue, please bring your receipt and speak with a supervisor. We will do our best to address your concerns.
We are not able to provide grocery delivery at present.
Please be respectful of our staff and other customers. We are doing our best to serve you in these trying times. Your support, understanding and patience is appreciated.